A Learning and Development Business Partner works closely with all areas of your business to ensure there is a clear understanding of short and long term learning and development priorities.
The pursuit of operational excellence can be supported by adapting a business partner model, ensuring that strategically relevant training and development initiatives are sought to meet your current and future business objectives.
The Learning and Development Business Partner Consultancy service is offered as a bespoke service to your organisation, and we will ultimately ensure that learning and development in your organisation is linked to business strategy, and will make a difference to your people and your business.
This service is flexible in terms of time duration, and can provide support for one, or a number of Learning and Development Services. Here are just some examples of the type of work we can help your business with:-
- Assessing the contribution and impact the Learning and Development programme has to your Organisation and demands from external priorities currently.
- Developing and aligning your Learning and Development policy and strategy with your organisational goals.
- Training Needs Analysis (TNA) – Identify learning and development needs with in your business.
- Working as part of your team to design, develop and produce learning solutions that are relevant and fit for purpose for both organisational and individual development requirements.
- Support the leadership development, change management agenda of the organisation and support new ways of working and cultural changes.
- Training Evaluation – Setting and evaluating performance standards and learning outcomes in order to achieve transfer of learning back to the workplace.
- Return on Investment (ROI) – Measuring the impact and the value that the learning and development intervention has on your business, and the bottom line.
- Additionally, we can also support with the achievement, or re-accreditation of Investors in People.
With over 18 years of Leadership and Senior Management Learning and Development experience, Janine Hailey, founder and Director of Forever Training, has an exceptional reputation for delivering training solutions that meet the needs of individuals and organisations alike. Whether you need our help for an hour, a day or a longer term arrangement, please do get in touch so we can chat things through with you.